Sunday

LEATHER SO SOFT

THE SMALL HAND WILL TOUCH YA, THE  HUGE HAND WILL CUT YA

BUT UNTIL THAT DAY, I’LL BE A MUTHAFUCKIN STUNTA

-Lil Wayne Leather So Soft

I originally posted these on my previous blog, Life As Leana J. You can see a full view of the glasses by clicking the link below the photos. I decided to take a few NEW photos for my re-introduction to my first fashionREMAKE project.

 

This was a freehand design. Basically meaning I went along with the flow. Nothing sketched out, no preconceived motions. I received many of great responses from people. Thanks for the motivation people.

Untitled-10UntitledUntitled-4Untitled-7Untitled-45 Untitled-28
 CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM THIS SESSION AND FULL VIEW OF SUNGLASSES

 

Trust me, there will be more fashionREMAKE projects from me. Hopefully I can turn these designs into something BIG!

0 Responses:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.